Tuesday

The Faces of Disaster




I cry for you, Rosa, you succeeded and you failed, but not all is on your shoulders. A hero in a heroin society, addicted to the sick sadistic rape of a little Queen,

tell me, do the screams still haunt you, does she smile in your dreams?

Nobody can watch your homecoming win, New Rochelle, sorry, your fans are too violent.

Too many ways The Establishment has failed us, police cannot protect their own, let alone the abused mother butchered and left in a ditch, or a helpless infant, or a family thrown to the bay,

I cry for you society.

In centralized rule all that's important is me, myself, and I, we can never work together, segmenting to smaller of bigger groups, yelling out specialized cause without a follow through,

down to the core,

everyone hates everyone, for one reason or another,

you're black, you're gay, you're stupid, you're smart, you're a woman, you're a man, you're young, you're old, you're Christian, you're Pagan,

your flouridation, your cancer, your Christmas, your laughter,

not in my back yard, I'm just too good for that.